Say hi and introduce yourself to the community.

Hey, Hey, Hey

Postby WarriorandHen » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm

What's up ya'll? Been homebrewing for around 6 months. Started with extract kits, and now going into AG. In fact my first AG will be this Saturday. I love brewing beer. I making something with my own hands, and everytime I do it, I am part of the history of brewing. I love drinking it too.... :lol:

I have another hobby I'm into that we call Grip Sport. We train our grip strength to be able to squeeze, crush, pinch, and hold onto all kinds of different stuff. It's underground, kinda "fight clubbish", but a whole lot of fun. I am also into old school weight training with large natural stones, sandbags, barbells and lots of iron.

Hope to see this forum grow! Happy Homebrew Wednesday!
Random avatar
WarriorandHen

Re: Hey, Hey, Hey

Postby DaytonBrewing » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:35 am

Awesome you showed up man. Maybe some others will as well.
I still have another month or so before I step up to all grain. So jealous.
DaytonBrewing
Site Admin

Postby sjporr » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 am

Your other hobby sounds really interesting. I worked over 20yrs in the brick industry and bet a bunch of those guys would do quite well in gripping.
Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Labor And Brew Beer
The Grain Bill/Little Face Brewing
Random avatar
sjporr

Postby pooka_nc » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:01 am

I'm only on my 3rd All Grain so I'm still a Newbie for AG. Been Brewing Extract and Partial Extract for about a year now and loved the way all my Beers have turned out. I decided to invest in the equipment to do AG. It's took a while to get enough equipment together but now I'm finally able to get started doing it All Grain and so far I love it.
pooka_nc

Return to Introductions

• VISITORS